BEAUTIFUL and PRECIOUS ...as is Cherie.
FANTASTIC AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS ARE HERE. THANK YOU!
LEMONADE AWARD from Laura at Under the Sheets - Shh and Tracey-Ann at Pensieri senza Colora.
What a lovely surprise to receive the Lemonade Award from Both Laura and Tracey-Ann.
These great gals are two wonderful bloggers.. They are both talented and creatve in expression and they are real and caring. Please take a moment to check out their sites. I can predict you will be going back again and again for visits!
Thank you both so much for thinking of me Laura and Tracey-Ann. I love getting awards and I appreciate the thought and the sharing. The rules are that I pass this award along to 10 people.
Before passing this award onto other well deserving bloggers, I am asked to share with you five attitude and five gratitude things that you didn't know about me.
1) I am not a morning person. It takes me time and transition to come from the world of dreams and sleep to this reality.I do try to not talk before coffee and to be kind to the people who must endure being with me.. I am kind as long as they don't want to talk on arising.
2) I need about 7-8 hours of sleep nightly. Without it I can be very cranky and into self pity. This would be the perfect time for you to see my attitude at work. I do a great snarl.
3) I will turn around and give you a look of attitude if you are sitting in a restaurant booth and rock back and forth on my part of the booth!
4) I am not much for ongoing negative statements not laced with weird humor. I may tell you so.
5) I really do not like music playing randomly in restaurants that I did not choose..I may or may not like it. Now if a violinist comes by my table...all to the good . Otherwise, Please..allow me to choose my own music or keep it calm and low in the evening...unless of course I am dancing!
And now for my GRATITUDE list:
1) I am thankful for this life of sharing and connecting and loving and learning more about love.
2) I thank whoever is responsible for the idea that we are never too old to have a happy childhood ...one that includes singing in the rain, dancing in the streets and playing in mud puddles.
3) I still write in a journal what I am grateful for on that particular day and at that time. I go back and reread those things I enter. I am in awesome realization of the diversity of life and the people I know.
4) I am grateful for the family and old friends and new friends and the wonderful blogger friends that color my life in rainbows. What an inspiration...really!
5) I am thankful for discovering blogging! This self expression is such fun and it has helped me learn more about myself and others and how we are all more alike than different. :>)
Thank you for sharing and creating this experience with and for me and you!
My wonderful nominees for the lemonade blog award are:
1)Artemis of the Eucalyptis at Slightly Unconventional Purple Pathways
2)Bast Crystal at Thoughtful Creativity
3)Cat at Wait. What?
4)Confessions of a Wandering Soul
5)Faith at Stones From My Heart
6)Kate at Blogging Is My Only Vice
7)Jewelery Girl at Jewelry and Junk
8)Jo at Flowers and Barbed Wire
9)Priya at Journal
10)Rab at The Seeker in Dreams
11)Self Proclaimed Mistress of Nothing at Ramblings of an Imperfect Being
YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD from Julian at Hopeless Believer. To know Julian is to love her. Reading her blog is enjoying Open Hearted, loving and caring communication. Thanks Julian!
So, there are a few things you need to do after accepting this award:
1.)Post the logo on your blog.
2.) Pass it on to at least 10 of your blogger friends that you think they have a "Fabulous Blog".
3.) Please link me, Linda @ Psyche Connections in your post.
4.) Link the awardees as well.
5.) Let your awardees know you have passed this on to them by going to their blog and leaving a comment.
HERE are my FABULOUS AWARDEES.
1)B. J. Roan at Rubbish By Roan
2)Cat Vibe at Witnessing A World of People and Places
3)Jacqueline Michelle at Or Whatever
4)Karmen at Karney Life
5)K. Lawson Gilbert at Old Mossy Moon
6)Laura at Under the Sheets--Shh
7)Rachael at The Waxing Moon
8)Rhi at Peanut Butter Bound
9)Rikkij One Big Love
10)Susan Sonnen at Musings
11)The Pink Cowboy
12)Tracey-Ann at Pensieri senza Colore
BEST BLOG THINKER from B. J. Roan at Rubbish By Roan.
According to B.J.:
“This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
Here is the fun part. I am asked to pass this award on to 15 bloggers I consider worthy of the award. So although there are many more than 15 who deserve this honor, here is my list:
1.CathM at Catherine Mark-Beasant
2.Charli at Broken Mannequin
3.Cherie at Butterfly Dreamer
4.Christina at The Voice of the Sea Wind
5.Christopher at View From the Northern Wall
6.Cynthia at Epiphany: ReBirth
7.Cynthia at Oasis Writing Link (OWL)
8.Diane at COEXIST
9.L. Rochelle at Two Ghosts
10.George at Lost Night's Scribblings
11.Jesse at The Art of Jesse
12.Julian at The Innocent Piper
13.Jiggins at Con-tin-u-um and Refraction
14.Larry at LarryG Mobile Blog
15.Lorenzo at CROWNED WITH LAURELS
16.Paul at Paul Chambers
17 Selchie at Thought For The Day
18.Alan at Laid Back Think Tank
I confess. Math has never been my best subject!